Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My bad...

Son of a bitch! I apologize for being such a goddamn flake. Here we are two months into 2011, and I haven't posted a single update! I don't even have a good excuse! Well it's time to get my ass in gear, and start regularly updating this thing.

I haven't been up to much, but here's a little update of what I've been doing the last couple of months. At the beginning of the year I caught a bad case of bronchitis, so I was bedbound for a few weeks while hocking up pieces of my organs. After I got over that, I started making devil masks, heavily influenced by local Panamanian masks(I'll upload some photos of them in another blog). I also applied for a booth at the 2011 Spanish Market in New Mexico. Unfortunately, I got rejected. Better luck next year, right?

Well, I hope you guys can forgive me for being a slacker, I've got loads of ideas for new posts, so stay tuned.

I leave you with a watercolor doodle of a purple headed business fish.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment