Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Night Doodle Dump!

Goddamn it's been a while. I apologizes for posting jack shit. However, I do have an excuse. I took a trip up to the United States for about three weeks to deal with some business, and had no way of updating this thing. When I finally got back to Panama, I was completely swamped with commissions (t-shit designs, album art, and a flyer. I'll post some pictures shortly), and I just couldn't muster the energy to post an update.

Well, I finally finished up all of my obligations, and figured it's time to catch up on all of the Friday Night Doodles I've missed. if my math is correct (which it rarely is) I owe you guys five doodles.

so here we go...

Photobucket

Doug TenNapel is one of my heroes, (if you haven't read "Creature Tech" you should change that ASAP) so I drew up a quick Earthworm Jim.

Photobucket

Southern pride pig man.


Photobucket

Parasitic mouth squid (This is what happens when you don't floss kids)

Photobucket

I figured I've been drawing too many dark themed pictures, so to lighten things up a little, I drew a bushbaby...vomiting blood

Photobucket

And finally, some kind of awful cat I drew while half asleep.



Again, I apologize. I'll try my hardest to update this thing more regularly.

Until next time!

-Nik





No comments:

Post a Comment