Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friday Night Doodle Catch Up - May


Howdy Everyone,

I finally got around to uploading all of those Friday Night Doodles. I would have posted this earlier today, but my old scanner got stolen by my dad, so I had to go out and find a new one. Which I did, but it took me all day trying to figure out how to install the damned thing (technology isn't something I'm particularly good at). Well, I finally got the scanner up and running, so here we go....



Photobucket

Friday Night Doodle May 20st: I drew a post-apocalyptic punk rocker 'cause Harold Camping was going on and on about how the world was gonna be ending on the 21st (it didn't to the best of my knowledge),  


Photobucket

Friday Night Doodle 27th: It's a gold fish with a crack habit, I like to think he spends his days swimming around stabbing other fish in the eyes.  


I hope you guys like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment