Friday, September 2, 2011

It's been a while...a.k.a. I'm a damn slacker

Goddamn, feels like I've been away forever...oh wait, that's cause I have.

A lot has happened since I've posted last, such as that crazy guy saying the world was ending, Oprah leaving her tv show, and uh...other important things I'm sure.

I apologize for my absence, but again it wasn't totally my fault. I was internet-less for about month, then I had to travel back to the good ol' US of A., and after that, well, it's been nothing short of wacky. Complete with 2nd degree burns, dog getting attacked by a rattlesnake, a Lucha Libre match, and more than a fair amount of raising hell.

I'm back in panama now, and I think I've finally figured out all of my shit, Tomorrow I'm going to start posting all of the Friday Night Doodles I've missed, until I'm caught up.


Talk to you guys tomorrow,
Nik

No comments:

Post a Comment